03 February 2015

Essence TREND EDITIONS



Finally I bought some of the new products of Essence . You can find in different drugstore but these I found in DM drugstore in Germany . I am already trying them these days and found them Super .

In the upper part of the picture you see products from the Trend Editions I LOVE NUDE .
The products down in the picture are from the Trend Editions LIKE AN UNFORGETTABLE KISS.



UP : I love nude 
1. xxxl nude lipgloss 06 soft almond 
 2. i love trend nail polish the nudes 07 hope for love 
3.  lash princess volume mascara
4. lash princess false effect mascara
5. eyeshadow 04 sweet like chocolate 

DOWN : Like an unforgettable kiss 
1. nail polish 01 nothing but lovestoned
2. Fragrance 10ml 
3. duo blush 01 pink me 
4. lipstick 02 pink me 








No comments:

Post a Comment